Friday, March 30, 2012

Buy Garmin 010-00630-00



Discount price for Buy Garmin 010-00630-00. Neither deep foliage, nor canyons faze the rugged eTrex Vista HCx. Its high-sensitivity receiver holds a GPS signal in the toughest environments. Similar to the Vista Cx, this handheld navigator also has a bright color screen, barometric altimeter, electronic compass, microSD card slot and automatic routing for wherever adventure takes you. ... » Learn more about Buy Garmin 010-00630-00.


Review for Garmin eTrex Vista HCx Color High-Sensitivity Mapping Handheld GPS. This is my third eTrex GPS receiver, and each has been a worthwhile upgrade. I started with a Legend about 4 years ago, which I thought was great at the time. A couple of years ago I bought a Legend Cx, and this provided me with the added benefits of a colour screen, expandable memory, a longer battery life and, somewhat surprisingly, a significantly better receiver - I could get a good signal under tree cover, unlike b... ... » Read more.



Buy Garmin 010-00630-00 » Get best deal.





>> Read Full Product Information at amazon.com <<


More Resource.